FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2019 Customer Experience Innovation Award Finalists Announced
MINNEAPOLIS – March 26, 2019 ‒ The Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA), an international non-profit organization created to guide and enhance the growing field of customer experience management, yesterday revealed the finalists of its 2019 CX Innovation Awards. In its eighth year this award recognizes new practices that improve customer experience, result in strong business impact and advance the field of customer experience for other organizations. In order to accommodate recognition for innovation in emerging customer experience programs worldwide, CXPA made the decision this year to recognize 2019 CX Innovation Award finalists in two categories, Innovation in Customer Experience Support and Customer Experience Innovation in Product. A combined 15 CX Innovation Award finalists are announced this year.
Customer Experience Engagement Innovation
- Dialog Axiata PLC: Rule-based Model for Automating Front-line FCR Logs
- Dorel Juvenile: Keeping Our Future Safe in the Now Generation
- Flipkart Internet Private Limited: “Data-driven Proactive and Predictive Customer Care” at Flipkart Internet
- Kronos Incorporated: Kronos Community
- Prologis: Staying Ahead of What's Next by Turning Customer Insights into Action
- Telefônica Brasil: Bots Training Center
- Türkiye İş Bankası A.Ş.: The Interrelation Between Customer and Employee Experience
- USA TODAY NETWORK | Gannett: Driving Customer Engagement and Retention through USA TODAY NETWORK’s Lifecycle Communications Program
Customer Experience Product Innovation
- Hertz: Hertz Fast Lane Powered By CLEAR
- Hughes Network: CXnow! - A customer experience employee idea program
- ICW Group Insurance Companies: Gaining Competitive Advantage with New Service Offering
- Reliant: Hey Google, Ask Reliant!
- SnackNation: SnackNation RetEngineering (Customer Retention Engineering)
- Vizolution: Launching the UK's first ever mortgage application journey
- VMware: Maverick: aligning technology roadmaps with needs to drive higher customer satisfaction
“We continue to observe hard work and innovation from global organizations committed to improving their customers’ experiences,” said Diane Magers, chief executive officer for CXPA. “We had some incredible CX initiatives submitted this year for competition and look forward to highlighting these programs and the takeaways that can be adapted by other organizations to improve their experiences as well.”
The 2019 CX Innovation Award finalists, were honored at a special ceremony during the CXPA's annual Insight Exchange, held in Salt Lake City, May 15 during which the winners will be announced.
About the CXPA
The Customer Experience Professionals Association is a global non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of customer experience professionals and organizational best practices. It provides customer experience professionals with educational and networking opportunities to help them succeed and facilitates the industry-wide advancement of the discipline of customer experience through the globally recognized Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP). The CXPA is sponsored by the following organizations: Gold Global Sponsor - Confirmit; Silver Global Sponsors - Concentrix, InMoment, Medallia, and Quadient; Bronze Global Sponsors - Bond Brand Loyalty, CallMiner, Centriam, Cyara, Ipsos, Kantar, and Verint. For more information, visit www.cxpa.org.
Customer Experience Professionals Association, CXPA, and the CXPA logo are trademarks of the Customer Experience Professionals Association.
All other company names mentioned may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
For more information:
Lesley Lykins, CCXP
Marketing Director, CXPA