Always looking for a new challenge, I enjoy driving Formula race cars at tracks across the US. Using that same competitive mindset, I help business leadership teams win by applying the “customer voice” to translate their company vision into strategic plans and streamlined business processes. If your challenge is to increase your customer loyalty, transform your product portfolio to increase sales or scale up your business operations to expand and pursue new markets, I can help turn that vision into a winning strategy with bottom line business results.
I have led four businesses in improving product revenues by replacing their “internal expertise” approach to product development with an strong external "customer voice" model. A key strength is my ability to both lead and coach senior management and their teams to look beyond what exists today and to define potential "future state" business processes that can deliver greater customer value and improved financial results.
• Increasing product profitability by transforming “internally-driven” businesses into customer-focused companies
• Leading complex cross-functional projects with global matrix-structured teams
• Polished expertise presenting to and collaborating with C-level executives
• Skilled leadership of strategic business initiatives and tactical implementation projects from vision to execution
• Have high tolerance for ambiguity and can quickly implement process discipline in dynamic situations
• Translating customer experience and market insights into actionable innovations for new product development and product marketing value propositions