Find out More About Individual Membership
Now is a great time to join your peers! Become part of the only global professional association dedicated to advancing the practice of customer experience management. The CXPA is built on member-to-member sharing. We believe everyone has something to share -- so share what you can, and learn from others too.
For only $225 annually, CXPA offers you many benefits including: ·
- Connect with members from around the world: Participate in the vibrant CXPA online community
- Connect with people in your area: Attend any CXPA Local Networking events, plus bring 2 guests, free of charge
- Make new connections when you participate in CXPA committees
- Search our member database and reach out to those in your industry, area or profession
- Learn & Share:
- Join the CX Mentor Program - as a mentor or mentee
- Pose your question to our Panel of CX Experts
- Access CX webinars, newsletters and more
- Submit your blogs and highlights from your successful CX strategies
- Plus, read our archive of best practice webinars, blogs and more
- Career Development:
- Find your next opportunity with a job board specifically for customer experience positions
- Focus your career path and education by reviewing the CXPA 6 competency areas and growing your knowledge
- Become CCXP certified. This is a valuable independent certification for those who want to be recognized for their expertise and skills while defining standards and best practices for the industry. Find out more here.
- Discounts: Save money with discounted access to research, events and other resources
Tips for signing up: when you click the link below, create an account, then select the 2nd option at the top of the next page and continue with the sign up process. If we can help you, please email us.
» Join for only $225 now!
Or, check out Corporate Membership instead.
Fine print: Individual Memberships are non-transferable. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your membership experience, we are happy to provide a pro-rated refund of your dues equal to the unused months of membership.
View the CXPA bylaws