Mingle and Learn with professionals striving for CX excellence at CX Leaders Advance, April 30th to May 2nd. Learn more here.
View More Blog Posts
After careful consideration and evaluation, CXPA is thrilled to introduce the finalists for the 2023 CXPA Awards. We look forward to celebrating their remarkable commitment to enhancing customer experience on CX Day, October 3. We invite you to be a part of this exciting moment by joining our special broadcast on LinkedIn Live on October 3 at 12:00 pm EDT where we will reveal the award recipients. It's a celebration you won't want to miss!
Our panel of judges had the task of selecting finalists from a remarkable array of nominees. We are proud to introduce the exceptional individuals who represent the very best in CX, embodying the values and achievements that CXPA champions.
Emerging Leader Award
· Catherine Boisvert, Customer Experience Advisor, Héma-Québec (Canada)
· Elizabeth Fronczak, Manager, Broker Experience Marketing, NRG (USA)
· BT Gregson, CCXP, Customer Experience Lead, MetLife (USA)
· Amoy Huggins, Director, Claims Customer Service, BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina (USA)
· Anza Khan, Voice of Customer Program Manager, Autodesk (Canada)
· Elif Koca, Customer Experience Manager, Saint-Goban Weber (Middle East)
· Nikhil Nadiminti, Global ISG CX Program Manager, Lenovo (Asia)
· Alvaro Perez, CCXP, Principal Consultant, Xn (Latin America and the Caribbean)
· Amy Peterson, Sr CX Analyst, Strategic Education Inc (USA)
· Caroline Quinlan, Digital CX Manager, Electric Ireland (Europe)
· Fab Sommerville, Experience Delivery Leader, Intuit Canada, Inc (Canada)
· Victoria Stephens, Director of Client & Payment Experience, Flywire (USA)
· Ashland Striegel, Warranty Service Manager, Mattamy Homes (USA)
· Naina Tahilramani, Sr. Customer Experience Manager, SBSEG (Canada)
· Sylvie K. Williams, Transformation Officer, Customer Experience Program, Dept. of Labor/Office of the Secretary/Office of Unemployment Insurance Modernization (USA)
Collaboration Award (new award)
· Scott Draeger, CCXP - Quadient Digital Credentialing System, Quadient
· Ali Gibbon – Customer Service Enhancement, City of Beaumont
· Tim Kobus – BCBSSC CX Reporting & Actionable Insights Process, BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
· Abhii Parakh - Igniting A Movement At Prudential - C1: Collaboration and Empowerment, Prudential
· Margaret Rodriguez, CCXP - Global Delivery Services USpeak Insights Programs, UKG
· Victor Udoewa - Improving the Equity Experience Across the NASA SBIR/STTR Services, NASA
· Colt Whittall, CCXP - CX of Enterprise IT and Software, Department of the Air Force
Impact on the CX Profession
· Gargi Bhattacharya, CEO, Bqubes Digital Tech Solutions (Asia)
· Rajat Chawla, CCXP, Founder, Koyopo Consulting (Asia)
· Pierre Daems, CCXP, CEO, Aube Conseil (Europe)
· Jason Hammel, Research Insights Consultant II, Excellus BlueCross BlueShield (USA)
· Greg Kihlström, Principal, GK5A (USA)
· Dr Joseph Michelli, CCXP, CEO, The Michelli Experience (USA)
· Kelechi Okeke, Head Customer Experience Measurement, The Alternative Bank (Africa)
· María Soledad Solís, CCXP, Director of CX Executive Programs, UCEMA (Latin America and the Caribbean)
Impact on an Organization
· Duc Hoang Anh, CCXP, Head of CXM, MSB Bank (Vietnam)
· Kimberly Carpenter, Sr. Director, Business Marketing & Customer Experience, NRG (USA)
· Meni Dahan, Head of CX and Digital, H.Y. Group (Europe)
· Jay Hollister, CCXP, Director, Customer Success, Manulife (Canada)
· Anne Nyachomba, Head of Customer, Nexleaf Analytics (Africa)
· Guneet Singh, Sr Director, Customer Experience, AppFolio, Inc. (USA)
· Naomi Tatekawa, CX Consultant, Suvinil – Basf (Brazil)
· Victor Udoewa, CTO, CXO, and Service Design Lead, NASA (USA)
These awards represent not only a celebration of excellence but also a reflection of the incredible dedication and perseverance that drives our discipline forward.
Join Us on LinkedIn Live
Mark your calendars for October 3, 2023 at 12:00 pm EDT (16:00 UTC), and be sure to tune in to our exclusive LinkedIn Live broadcast. During the broadcast, we will announce our award winners and interview esteemed guests.
In the lead-up to the broadcast, be sure to follow CXPA on LinkedIn to receive all the latest updates and notifications. We encourage you to engage with us on social media using the hashtag #CXDay and share your thoughts and support for the incredible finalists. Together, we will make this a memorable and inspiring day.
You can learn more about CX by visiting WhatisCX.com. There you will find definitions of Customer Experience, CX Management, and the increasing opportunities for CX Professionals. You can also learn more at CXPA.org.
About CXPAThe Customer Experience Professionals Association is a global non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of customer experience professionals. It provides customer experience professionals with educational and networking opportunities to help them succeed, and facilitates the industry-wide advancement of the discipline of customer experience through independent consensus based guidance on CX as well as the globally recognized Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) certification. For more information, visit http://www.cxpa.org.
CX Day Sponsor