To ensure the best possible experience for all, we have established expectations and requirements for participation in line with our Core Values. By joining and participating in the CXPA community, you agree that you have read and will follow these expectations and requirements. If you have any questions or suggestions for improvement, please contact CXPA staff via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share your expertise to help others grow professionally and personally
- Actively contribute to the thought leadership and innovation of the CX profession.
- Inspire others by sharing and learning together.
- Participate through information sharing and relationship building of a non-commercial nature. No direct selling or unwelcome solicitation.
- Encourage, seek out and embrace diverse perspectives and approaches that ensure a culture of inclusivity and belonging, where everyone is welcomed.
- Act with integrity and hold one another accountable.
- Advocate for customer experiences that improve people’s lives.
- Be trustworthy, genuine, respectful and kind.
Present yourself and/or your brand reasonably, without being intrusive, libellous or offensive.
- In person: Use nametags, apparel, business cards and brief introductions to let others know about yourself and your company.
- CXPA online forum: Include a concise signature block and profile picture to help others know your name, location, affiliation, and specialization as appropriate. Distracting images and excessive promotion in posts or signature blocks is prohibited and will be removed at the sole discretion of the CXPA.
- Marketing: Distributing marketing materials (outside of approved avenues) or other activities that may interfere with participant learning or engagement, is prohibited.
- Sales activities: Solicitation and direct selling are strictly prohibited. Don't post messages intended to facilitate the sale of any program or product, or hiring of services from you, your company or a commercial partner. You may not distribute sales and marketing materials at any CXPA event unless explicitly approved by the CXPA organizer. You may not undertake any solicitation or solicitation campaign using CXPA membership contact information unless explicitly approved by the CXPA.
- Restrictions and expectations on behaviors:
- Exercise good judgment during all participation in and through CXPA. Recognize and be respectful of others’ time and attention and do not pursue or continue any interaction that may be considered harassment
- Don't attack. The discussions and comments are meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention.
- Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you. Remember that other participants have the right to reproduce postings to this site unless you specify otherwise.
- Adhere to the Legal Requirements for participation in this forum.
Be as clear and concise as possible, in a manner that provides opportunity for everyone to participate.
- Respect the need for all to participate and don’t pursue highly individual questions or dominate discussions within groups.
- Do not derail or sidetrack the conversation from the scheduled agenda. Provide background, context and explanation of terms essential to conversations. Avoid excessive details by inviting individuals to contact you if they are interested in further discussion.
CXPA online forum:
- Ensure posts are appropriate to the CX body of knowledge and relevant to the broader community.
- Write clear, direct subject lines and avoid lengthy posts.
- Send individual replies to individuals and administrative requests to email@example.com.