CXPA courses are a collaborative curriculum developed by top industry leaders in CX. CXPA modular courses are offered as recordings that can be purchased by CXPA members or non-members. Those who purchase a modular course will have lifetime access to the recorded videos and can watch them at their leisure.
Customer Journey Management - Advanced
Customer journey management is the discipline of understanding, planning, implementing, and optimizing a portfolio of journey maps to generate cost efficiencies and create loyalty through improvements that are most impactful to emotions. It is the continuous, holistic management of the customer’s journey and embedding the discipline into the organization. It involves using customer journey maps strategically – as a core part of the ongoing management of your organization. This change of mindset from simple journey mapping can lead to maximizing the benefits of several of the core Customer Experience competencies – understanding, gaining insights, driving change and measuring the impact of the experience.
The course will cover:
- Overview of Journey Management Basics
- Journey Management Strategy and Planning
- Journey Operations Overview – Changing the Way Organizations Work
- Leadership and Sponsorship
- Governance of the Master Journey and Ongoing Activities
- Adoption for Transforming the Organization
- Different Uses of Journey Mapping and maps
- Journey Management Data and Technology
- Stories from the trenches
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.