2024 CX Leaders Advance Faculty Opportunity
The CX Leaders Advance faculty is a special group of CX thought leaders dedicated to shaping and leading conversations that advance the professional practice of customer experience. The conference is an exclusive gathering of more than 200 senior CX leaders. The conference agenda is designed to foster engagement on pressing issues faced by CX leaders grounded in the CXPA CX Framework. The CX Leaders Advance faculty will play a pivotal role in the success of the conference.
Selected faculty members will design and lead one or more sessions during the CXPA CX Leaders Advance conference to be held April 30 - May 2 in Denver, Colorado. All sessions will include a presentation portion as well as signficant dedicated time for you to work alongside attendees in small group collaboration to plan how they will apply the concepts in their organization. CXPA will provide preparatory resources and guidance to support your session, handle all logistics with the hotel, and assist in arranging the engagement plan for small group collaboration.
Faculty members receive several benefits and perks:
- Opportunity to craft your session’s conversation to foster discussion at a level that builds and extends on your knowledge.
- Access to CXPA publications and staff to support the development of your session.
- Input to other faculty members to help ensure a coordinated conference program that addresses your most pressing needs as a CX Leader.
- Chance to participate in exclusive Faculty online advance planning and planning sessions.
- Invitation to attend exclusive leadership gatherings at the CX Leaders Advance conference.
- Three additional credits toward CCXP maintenance, in addition to credits for full conference participation.
- Social media coverage of your participation and thought leadership.
- The opportunity to have a post-conference email sent to all conference attendees sharing key messages from your session and inviting them to stay connected with you.
- Tremendous thanks and admiration of your peers.
- Contribution to securing the future of the CX profession.
Faculty members are also full conference participants, welcome to participate in all agenda sessions and official conference activities. Independent consultants, employees at small consultancies, consultants/embedded experts at CXPA Sponsors, and CX leaders at brands are eligible to serve as Faculty and thus participate in the conference.
There are no fees to apply to be a speaker, and speaker selection is independent of event sponsorship. Please note, faculty members are responsible for their own travel, lodging and conference registration ($1,195).
To express interest in being a faculty member, please email Gabe Smith, CCXP so that we can notify you when the application process opens.