CX Leaders Advance Faculty Opportunity
The CX Leaders Advance faculty is a special group of CX thought leaders dedicated to shaping and leading conversations that advance the professional practice of customer experience. The conference is an exclusive gathering of approximately 200 senior CX leaders. The conference agenda is designed to foster engagement on pressing issues faced by CX leaders grounded in the CXPA CX Framework. The CX Leaders Advance faculty will play a pivotal role in the success of the conference.
Selected faculty members will design and lead one or more sessions during the CXPA CX Leaders Advance conference to be held May 15 – 17, 2023 in Orlando, Florida. Most sessions are 60 – 90 minutes, including 30 minutes or more of small group collaboration. CXPA will provide preparatory resources and guidance to support your session, handle all logistics with the hotel, and assist in arranging the engagement plan for small group collaboration.
Faculty members receive several benefits and perks:
- Opportunity to craft your session’s conversation to foster discussion at a level that builds and extends on your knowledge.
- A hard copy of the CXPA CX Book of Knowledge and your choice of Effective Collaboration monograph to support the development of your session.
- Input to other faculty members to help ensure a coordinated conference program that addresses your most pressing needs as a CX Leader.
- Chance to participate in exclusive Faculty online advance planning and planning sessions.
- Invitation to attend exclusive leadership gatherings at the CX Leaders Advance conference.
- Three additional credits toward CCXP maintenance, allowing a total of 15 credits for full conference participation.
- Social media coverage of your participation and thought leadership.
- Tremendous thanks and admiration of your peers.
- Contribution to securing the future of the CX profession.
Faculty members are also full conference participants, welcome to participate in all agenda sessions and official conference activities. Independent consultants, employees at small consultancies, consultants/embedded experts at CXPA Sponsors, and CX leaders at brands are eligible to serve as Faculty and thus participate in the conference.
Please note, faculty members are responsible for their own travel, lodging and conference registration ($1,195).
To view the planned Agenda, click here.
To apply to be a faculty member, fill out the form below. Please note that you must be logged in to access the form.