The program is based in the history of the Customer Experience Professionals Association as a trusted, independent resource to develop customer experience professionals. Founded in 2011, CXPA has helped thousands of CX professionals in their career journey. Together with Heart of the Customer, CXPA conducted a research-based journey map project, "Year One as a CX Leader" that gives insight into the importance of key activities during the first 12 months as a CX leader.
This special program will include:
- a virtual session to help connect program participants before the conference with one another and the program leader
- a special on-site welcome session on Monday afternoon
- dedicated group and one-on-one conversations throughout the program
- a follow-up virtual session after CX Leaders Advance
- the option to continue in one-on-one or small group mentoring
Participants will also benefit from the full content agenda of CX Leaders Advance, which addresses the most critical elements of CX success including:
- uniting the organization to deliver CX
- fostering effective collaboration
- ensuring positive business outcomes for customer, colleagues and the organization.
Those appointed as Director, VP, Chief, or Head of CX for their organization in the last two years are especially encouraged to participate. The program is also open to professionals in other roles that are taking on greater responsibilities in their organization's CX program.
The program is open to both CXPA members and non-members.
To participate, register for the conference and make your hotel reservations now. We will follow-up with details for the mentoring program closer to the start of May.