The following sample exam items are provided as examples of the type of items covered on the exam. While these items aren’t duplicated on the exam, the sample items allow you to familiarize yourself with the exam format.
1. A closed feedback loop refers to which of the following?
- Aggregating customer feedback from multiple sources
- Assigning service issues to customer experience champions in the business
- Establishing a process to capture customer and associate feedback
- Communicating to customers and employees that their feedback has been addressed
2. Which of the following actions should be taken first to align business goals with a customer-focused culture?
- Directly tie compensation of front line representatives to improvement of customer metrics
- Include a customer-focused metric on executive-level scorecards
- Develop a customer-focused strategy at the corporate and business-unit level
- Prioritize strategic investments based on customer profitability
3. Which of the following provides the deepest understanding of customer needs and goals?
- Customer ethnographic data
- Customer survey response data
- Customer online activity tracking data
- Customer interactive voice response pathing data
4. Which of the following should be avoided when mapping the customer journey?
- Include frontline employees when collecting internal insights
- Focus on ethnographic and voice of the customer data
- Narrow focus to a single customer process
- Assume stakeholders share unified views of customers
5. Which of the following metrics is the strongest predictor of customer satisfaction for phone interactions?
- First-contact resolution
- Average handle time
- Hold time
- Total ringing time
6. What form of customer feedback is likely to yield the most quantifiable input into a fully developed customer experience strategy?
- One-on-one encounters with customer facing personnel at the point of sale
- Complaint letters via traditional mail and addressed to corporate officers
- Post-transactional surveys with representative samples across all customer channels
- Third-party product review websites that allow anonymous postings