* All events virtual until further noticeNetworking Coffee Chats
8-9:30 a.m. ET
* Registration required. Limited seats
Q1: 2/24 - Racial Equality
Q2: 4/14 - 2021 Meet & Greet & 6/16
Q3: 7/21, 8/18 & 9/15
Q4 : 11/17 & 12/15 - Year End SocialOther EventsBeyond Surveys: The Evolution of CX Data, Analytics, & Insights
March 24, 2021
4:30-5:30 p.m. EDT
With more organizations focused on understanding and improving CX, a growing ecosystem of customer feedback management tools, and the basic inertia created by our longtime reliance on survey research, it’s no wonder that we’ve reached what Forrester’s Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian calls “peak survey effectiveness” — the point at which additional surveying begins to erode more value than it creates.
Join this engaging one-hour session to hear three seasoned CX executives share the trends, best practices, and innovations they are pursuing to elevate CX data, analytics, and insights beyond surveys. You will also hear about the context surrounding "peak survey effectiveness" and its implications for CX professionals from Maxie herself.
• Dave Edelman – Executive advisor, former Aetna CMO and McKinsey Partner
• Graham Tutton – Global Head of Consumer Products & Services at InMoment, former VP of NPS Operations at Comcast
• Rich Dorfman – VP Customer Experience at Eastern Bank
• Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian, VP & Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
Adapting CX in a Pandemic World
May 11, 2021
12:00 - 1:00 p.m. ET
COVID-19 has impacted businesses across the globe – from Fortune 500 companies to local shops. In this time, there have been many uncertainties and questions about how companies should adapt their customer experiences to meet the changing needs.
Join us to hear how companies in the hospitality and retail industries successfully reimagined their CX strategies to drive even greater customer-centricity while pivoting to address the pandemic.
In this uplifting, one-hour session, we will hear how hotel companies, like Hilton and Marriott International, tapped into their core values to reimagine a customer experience that drives customer trust, flexibility, and transparency. We will also hear from Peach Athleisure Clothing about how they tapped into voice of the customer and customer insights to pivot from a predominantly in-person business model to an immersive online experience.
• Alec Dalton, Principal, Hospitality Leadership Academy
• Janet Kraus, CEO & Co-Founder, Peach Athlesiure Clothing
Exployee Experience (EX)
September 2021: date TBD
CX Day 2021
October 5, 2021