As we approach the end of the first quarter of 2023, it is clear that CX professionals cannot rely on “business as usual” or a “return to normal.” Economic factors are making consumers more value and price sensitive, while also causing companies to reevaluate or curtail spending. Corporate expectations have shifted, with many companies announcing major changes to staffing, facilities, and offerings. And customer expectations and frustrations continue to rise.
Organizations are expecting leaders to adapt CX programs to this challenging environment while continuing to keep pace with customer expectations. CX leaders who make the right strong, proactive choices will help their organizations succeed. Weak leadership is likely to lead to a path of decline.
Strong CX leaders can:
- identify how their CX program can help reduce expenses, increase revenue, and provide a stronger ROI.
- help unify the organization across silos and foster collaboration to meet or exceed customer expectations and grow profitability.
- help organizations unlock the organization's potential by engaging employees to contribute to success for customers, the organization, and their colleagues.
Building strong CX leadership is at the heart of the design of CXPA's 2023 conference, CX Leaders Advance:
- an agenda focused on delivering measurable business results, guiding collaboration, and leading change
- conference faculty with practical experience leading CX programs through economic downturns and periods of transformation
- conference design that encourages attendees to get independent real-time, real-world advice from fellow CX leaders.
If you are a CCXP or part of the team leading your organization’s CX program, this conference is exactly what you need most in these challenging times. Take a look at the agenda and register to join us in Orlando.
Get all the program details at www.cxpa.org\orlando. Special hotel rates available through April 14, subject to availability.