While operating as a virtual organization this year, we do have ambitious goals to achieve together including:
- developing independent consensus-based guidance for effective CX practices
- fostering diversity and growth through inclusive interactions across the globe
- leveraging CX Day as a coordinated effort to raise awareness and understanding of quality CX
- strengthening support for CX professionals at all career stages
- further enhancing the CCXP program.
We are committed to achieving these objectives through engaging the full CXPA community in collaboration, learning, and networking. To ensure that everyone can participate regardless of any governmental, workplace, personal health, or safety restrictions, CXPA will forgo in-person activities in 2021 and instead focus on online engagement. Adopting a goal-focused, virtual engagement strategy allows us to involve the entire global CXPA community to achieve CXPA’s 2021 goals.
Our commitment to being an online organization during 2021 means:
- We will not be hosting an Insight Exchange conference this year nor scheduling other in-person CXPA activities.
- We will redouble our efforts to provide you value and support you year-round without requiring you to travel or attend in-person gatherings.
- We will make available increased online ways for you to volunteer, network, and learn.
We will also be listening to you, including through Town Halls, and monitoring key data in hopes that conditions dramatically improve. When it is safe to do so, the CXPA Board and staff will work with Network leaders to ensure a safe return to in-person gatherings.
While we will miss seeing in-person CXPA events this year, please mark your calendars now to join us May 2-4, 2022 in Orlando for our next Insight Exchange conference.
We look forward to sharing additional news and developments soon.
The CXPA Board of Directors and Staff