B2B Practitioner Breakout: Carlson Wagonlit, Bob Azman, CCXP “Creating and Executing Effective Service Strategies for Any Business”
(TRAVEL INDUSTRY, Experienced - 5 to 10 years of CX Experience)
Objective: What’s your next move? Building the case for an effective CX Strategy across the enterprise Being a customer-centric company isn’t just about having the best customer service people….it’s also about ensuring that every function in the organization is aligned to this goal. And in our fast-paced world of tweets and texts, keeping all functions aligned to that goal is necessary and challenging at the same time. And engaging our business partners, be they HR, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Technology or Customer Service is the first step.
In this highly interactive session, we’ll talk about:
- Customer Experience strategies – what they are and why they matter
- Keeping customers who are satisfied AND loyal Attendees will discuss real companies and real stories about customer experience journeys and challenges with a light mix of academic learning so we can apply the principles to our companies.
- Service Strategies: what they are and why they matter
- Example of service strategies • Case Study: The Home Depot
- Creating a service strategy
- Determining how to engage stakeholders and align the organization to the strategy
- Developing an implementation timeline
- The Importance of Voice of the Customer
- Lessons Learned
- Call to Action
- Q&A Outcomes/Takeaways
Participation will prepare the attendee to:
Humana, Geeta Wilson, CCXP “Power to the people: How to reinvent your CX culture and make it stick”
(HEALTHCARE INSURANCE, Experienced - 5 to 10 years of CX Experience) **2016 CX Innovation Award Winner**
- Develop and execute a service strategy
- Create a plan to execute the strategy and ensure an effective implementation
- Identify the internal and external factors that drive customer loyalty
- Derive actionable initiatives that can align the service strategy across all channels and business units within your organization.
Identifying customer pain points is often the easiest part of developing your new CX program. But what happens when you realize that improving the customer experience demands culture change? Humana set out to empower its call center associates, and the CX team quickly realized that delighting customers would require more than rote training, streamlined processes, or new technology. In this session, members of the FastStart Lab – Humana’s CX innovation incubator – help you identify common obstacles to customer-centric culture change.
Against the backdrop of their recent Empowerment program rollout, the Humana FastStart team shares their findings to help you:
- Launch a CX-focused culture change program
- Internalize a customer mindset in your organization
- Empower associates to own customer interactions and issues
- Harness metrics to drive your target outcomes
The FastStart team gives you proven approaches to introduce and grow sustainable culture change in your organization. Learn how to create culture change that sticks, is eye-opening and entertaining, and measurably improves the customer experience. Get started today on reinventing your CX culture!