We want to hear YOUR Priorities for CXPA
As a “by member, for member” association, we want to hear your feedback on what we have been working on, along with your ideas for CXPA’s strategic priorities. The events of 2020 have made it more important than ever for CXPA to adapt to serve your needs. Since March, due to the impacts of COVID-19 and world events, we have:
- Improved our online resources, including a redesign of www.cxpa.org and introduced the Insight Exchange Video Series and CXPA Engine weekly newsletter
- Provided funding to support CCXP and CXPA renewals for individuals economically impacted by COVID-19
- Gathered strategic advice on using CX as a strategy for resilience
- Increased opportunities for members and CXPA networks to connect through virtual programs
- Introduced secured remote online proctoring for the CCXP examination
- Announced commitments to increase CXPA’s support for increased diversity and inclusion
We would love to hear your feedback on these steps, as well as any other ideas you have for CXPA. Your feedback will help inform priorities for the rest of 2020 and beyond.
Here's how you can share your feedback:
- Complete this form to share your thoughts
- Join fellow member Stacey Nevel, CCXP, Director, Voice of the Customer at Prudential and New York CXPA Network Lead for a Town Hall Discussion on August 4th at either 11 AM ET or 5 PM ET
- Email CXPA’s CEO Greg Melia, CAE or Chair Annette Franz, CCXP with your feedback
We are stronger when all voices are heard, perspectives considered, and we move forward together.