My experience in CX, and greater General Business Management has followed a path less traveled.
- In the past 7 years, I have designed, architected, built and managed at least 22 customer experience programs. Each of these programs has been a unique niche with no reference model to leverage. In all cases, the programs are designed to drive a business outcome, not a measurement program.
- Several years ago, I architected the CX Management system for a $10 Billion agribusiness that, to this day, is used around the world. The team built this program from scratch, in a company that had no organizational commitment to CX prior to our arrival.
- Prior to Acceleration Strategy, I was a Managing Partner of Greenwich Associates where we developed and oversaw the CX programs for many financial institutions.
- From 2005 through 2012 we developed the TD Bank Customer Experience programs that eventually drove the compensation for 83,000 employees across 77 lines of business. We developed the first financial services based closed-loop customer experience management process in 2009 which solidified the bank’s reputation for delivering outstanding service.
- My earlier career was with IBM where I was an executive in the SW Sales and Marketing division. My final project was the $2.1 Billion acquisition of Rational Software, the second largest acquisition in IBM history at that point.
- My management dogma is a result of training at IBM, Harvard, Duke and ongoing development with The Executive Committee in Canada.
- My values reflect my life in Canada as a family man. Respect, integrity, curiosity, social and environmental responsibility.
I love solving problems in a way that leads to ongoing success down stream. That is what makes my work more valuable.