Block your calendars for CX Day, 2018! Come one, come all, to the coolest space in Orange County!
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
1300 Dove Street, Suite 100
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Paid parking fee
(lot next to the Little office at 1300 Dove Street)
We'll be celebrating the year in CX by learning from practitioners about the latest trends in Customer Experience. There will be learning. There will be networking. There will even be food and drinks. You won't want to miss it!
- James Farnell - Design Principal for Retail/Brand experience at Little and member of the Retail experience council (B2B Point of View)
- Chuck Berman - VP of member experience at AARP, CX Data Scientist formerly at Sage, Yahoo, InQuira and Mentor Graphics (Not-for-Profit Point of view)
- Shirin Behzadi - CEO of Home Franchise Concepts / Budget Blinds, Tailored Living and Concrete Concepts - formerly at Ernst & Young (Small Business B2B>B2C Point of View)
- Sabrina Meditz – Global customer service strategist and Global Organizational Effectiveness Leader for Blizzard entertainment for global gamer support (.Com Global B2C Point of View )
- David Hicks - CEO & Chairman of TMB, TribeCX and Mulberry - former exec at Ogilvy & Royal Mail
David Hicks has graciously offered to provide a group “Multi-person” CX maturity survey to score and compare each attendee’s personal company CX Maturity level compared to all of the other attendees. This survey will not capture any contact information, nor company names and the individuals won’t receive any results or follow up solicitations.
The cumulative results will be reviewed and shared during the panel conversations as we walk through the 4 CX dimensions of Learning, Vision, Culture and Design. The URL for this assessment is: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CXPASoCal
We would ask that you please take the survey any time before Close of Business September 27, 2018. Please note: the event is free, but please plan on paying a fee for parking.
Thank you to our Global Platinum Sponsor!