This class is great for ANYONE wanting to leapfrog CX norms, influence customer-centric culture, and/or prep for the CCXP exam. In addition to this live learning session, you get an online quiz game, 30-minute recorded class, reading recommendations, study exercises, multiple-choice quiz with clues and explanations, and follow-up Q&A session with instructor.
Thursday 2-3:30 PM ET January 11 — VoC, Insight & Understanding
Lynn Hunsaker's “up-level mindset” method is based on years of experimentation in college courses and corporate training in what sticks best for exam success and real-life application. Participants from 50+ countries have enrolled in this course to deepen and broaden their CX know-how. See “Praise for this Class” for examples of participants’ experience.
- Live delivery of any or all modules
- Ask questions and get answers real-time
- Compare notes with other participants
- Practice questions: multiple choice, true-false, topic mastery scenarios
- Recommended reading and case studies
- Also get recorded course and quizzes immediately upon registration, no expiration
- Get 15% discount code for first-time CXPA membership
VoC, Customer Insights & Understanding covers building collective insight into customer needs, wants, perceptions and preferences through the capture and analysis of customers’ voice. Emphasis is on keys to:
- Design and implement a portfolio of company-initiated and customer-initiated voice of customer
- Selecting scales, indexes such as NPS®, and other VoC design and reporting decisions
- Statistical practices of sampling, correlation, regression, confidence, validity, reliability, etc.
- Single view and 360-degree view of customers, customer lifetime value, root cause analysis, predictive analytics
What does ‘leapfrogging CX norms’ mean? This course explains what’s needed for achievements like this. These are examples from Applied Materials, where course instructor Lynn Hunsaker led customer experience transformation to grow customer trust:
- 16X reduction in customers’ time for service
- Exceeded customer expectations by 75%
- 10X increase in customer productivity
- 10X reduction in lead time from 5 days to 5 hours
- 6X improvement in trouble-shooting cycle time
- $1M savings monthly to the customer
- 80% reduction in customer engineers’ learning cycle time
- 75% reduction in customer-reported bugs/issues