Workshop title: Connecting with Customers through Email Workshop
- Online delivery by Daniel Ord, a CXPA Recognized Training Provider and 30 year industry veteran in CX, EX, Contact Centers and Customer Service
- (2) x 4-hour sessions online
Frontline Team Members who interact with Customers through email. Team Leaders, Team Managers, Quality Assurance & Customer Experience professionals involved in any way with managing or supporting the Email channel.
Anyone in the Organization who wants to measurably improve their ability to write better emails.
This Customer service emails training course is designed to teach a structured process in handling email customer correspondence for frontline staff who are required to write and respond to customer enquiries, complaints and so on via the email channel.
Typical roles include:
- Contact Center agents (sales or service) who handle customers emails
- Customer service staff
- Telephone account management
- Complaints teams
- Written correspondence teams
- Anyone who writes emails and wants to do a better job of it
We walk Participants through a structured process across 4 modules:
- Module 1: Using an Email Framework
- Module 2: How to Intepret incoming Emails
- Module 3: Service Skills for Email
- Module 4: How to Address Tone & Content
Though it's a challenging channel it's possible to write great emails - and efficiently as well. We teach you how!
The course is delivered by Daniel Ord, a CXPA Recognized Training Provider, 30 year industry veteran and internally renowned Trainer in Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Contact Centers and Customer Service.
Venue: Our program will be held online via Zoom and we will advise registered Participants how to join
Contact us at the link with any questions!
*OmniTouch International UG is a German registered company