Thursday, September 27, 2018
(Webinar will be released on this day)Where
Worldwide OnlineHow to accessClick here to access the webinar
(Page will go live on September 27)Description
Please join Carol Drew, Clint Payne, Masood Bhamjee, and Ntsholetsang Ikgopoleng, with moderator Julia Ahlfeldt, as they discuss customer insight and understanding in Africa. The panel will explore what differentiates consumers in the vibrant and rapidly-growing markets of sub-Saharan Africa, as well as how brands need to tailor their customer understanding efforts for the context of developing economies.
Questions that will be discussed:
1. What makes African consumers distinct from those in other markets?
2. Are African consumers looking for anything distinct in their journey? Is there a different path to achieving customer loyalty in these rapidly developing markets?
3. How do local companies need to tailor their information-gathering efforts for the context of African markets (or other developing markets? What traditional customer understanding approaches work well here, vs. what needs to be adjusted?
Moderated by Julia Ahlfeldt, CCXP, Independent Customer Experience Strategist and advisor
For more information about all of our CX Day online events, please click here.
- Masood Bhamjee, CCXP, Chief Experience Officer at Obsessive Customer Demeanor - OCD
- Carol Drew, CCXP, Head: Business Intelligence Wealth Management at Nedbank Limited
- Ntsholetsang Ikgopoleng, CCXP, Chief Customer Officer at Mascom Wireless Botswana
- Clint Payne, CCXP, Senior Manager Customer Experience at MultiChoice South Africa