Course Title: Customer Service Elite - Service Skills for Frontline Team Members
- Online delivery by Daniel Ord, a CXPA Recognized Training Provider and 30 year industry veteran
- (4) 4-hour sessions spread across a single week
- Limited to a maximum of 12 Participants - because it should feel personal
- A hardcopy course book sent to your address in advance of the workshop
- Hosted by CX Central Australia!
Target Audience: Frontline Contact Center, Branch, Hotel, Retail or other Team Members who attend to Customers either over the phone or face to face. As well as Team Leaders, Team Managers, Quality Assurance & Customer Experience Team Members.
This is our flagship Customer Service course for Frontline Team Members in Contact Centres & Face to Face Environments.
Because while it’s easy to pass off great service skills as ‘common sense’ – Customer Service pros know there is an art & science to having a great customer conversation.
And we work not just on skills – we cover mindsets, knowledge and homework exercises that require people to apply what they’ve learned – and then come and talk about it.
There’s a reason this program and variations of it have been our single most popular frontline program for 20 years and around the world.
No scripts, we’ll teach our proprietary techniques, patterns and ideas around serving customers better that will empower your agents to deliver outstanding customer experiences call after call.
And as with all our courses, you’ll have fun doing it! Lots of stories, quizzes, role plays and more will make this course one you’ll remember.