Workshop title: CX Management & CCXP Exam Preparation Workshop (2-day, live in person)
- 2-day, live, in person delivery by Daniel Ord, a CXPA Recognized Training Provider and 30 year industry veteran
- Hosted at the beautiful Eberbach Abbey (Kloster Eberbach) in Rheingau, Hessen, Germany
- Limited to a maximum of 10 Participants - because it should feel personal
- A 60 minute one on one post-workshop session online chat for CCXP Exam Candidates
- A discount code for CCXP Exam Takers for your Exam Fees
- Relevant for those who are pursuing their CCXP Certification credential as well as for those who aren't - or aren't yet
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wazVG2dxuQ (a video to learn more about our take & experience with CCXP Certification and our approach)
Recommended audience: Individuals who seek to take the rigorous CCXP exam to achieve Customer Experience certification as well as individuals with an ambition to learn more about Customer Experience for themselves and/or their organizations. Certification is always optional and not required to attend this workshop
The Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) credential, developed and administered by the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA), is the world's most recognized certification in Customer Experience.
The Facilitator, Daniel Ord, is one of a handful of individuals globally who have earned the CXPA Recognized Training Provider status and is a recognized global Trainer across Customer Experience, Contact Centers & Customer Service
We cover each of (5) major competency areas required by the CXPA and more:
- Culture & Accountability
- Customer Insights and Understanding
- Customer Experience Strategy
- Design, Implementation & Innovation
- Metrics, Measurement and ROI
In addition we have designed and provide 2 additional modules:
- Understanding the Customer Experience
- Essential Customer Research Know-How
We find that these 2 additional modules are not only popular but help deepen CX understanding over and above the 5 required competencies.
In this workshop we will:
- Provide a strategic understanding of each competency
- Share examples, case studies and stories around each competency
- Provide practice quizzes for each competency domain in the style of the CCXP exam
- Establish how the competencies interrelate with each other
- Understand how to establish the business case for CX
- Address the roles & practices around Personas, Journey Maps, VOC & VOE programs
- Build out exercises that allow Participants to apply concepts to real-world scenarios
- Provide a forum for interaction, sharing and dialogue across people from different backgrounds - but a passion for CX
We've been teaching Customer Experience, Customer Service & Contact Centre excellence around the world for more than 20 years and have helped thousands of people around the world take and pass a variety of high level certification exams.
Join us for this enriching journey into the world of CX and take back ideas, strategies & inspiration for your own CX objectives. And if you're pursuing certification - this workshop will significantly help you prepare for the rigorous CCXP exam.
The course is facilitated by Daniel Ord, a CXPA Recognized Training Provider, 30 year industry veteran and internationally renowned Trainer & Speaker in Customer Experience, Customer Service & Co and ntact Centers.
Our inclusive package covers hotel accomodation and attendance in the CX workshop
- At €1,695 per Participant includes attendance in the workshop and 2 nights accomodation at Kloster Eberbach
- (2) breakfast and (2) lunch meals and (4) coffee breaks across the 2 workshop days
- A comprehensive Participant Guide to use during the workshop and as a post-workshop resource
- A private one on one follow-up session to help you prepare for the CCXP Exam (online)
- A discount code for CXPA Membership & Exam related fees
The Eberbach Abbey (also Kloster Erbach) is a former Cistercian Abbey near Eltville am Rhein in the Rheingay, Hessen, Germany.
The Abbey, famous for its wine production, was one of the oldest and most important in Germany. Located in the Rhein-Taunus-Nature Park, the complex with its Romanesque and early Gothic buildings is one of the most important art monuments in Europe.
With effect from January 1, 1998, the state of Hessen incorporated the entire Abbey complex into the property of the Eberbach Monastery Foundation.
The Foundation has the task of preserving the Eberbach Monastery building and cultural monument in the long term through moderate use that is appropriate to the location and considerate, as well as preserving its historic wine-growing tradition.