Nearing “peak survey effectiveness?” Hear three CX leaders share key trends and next
practices to elevate CX data, analytics, and insights beyond surveys.
With more organizations focused on understanding and improving CX, a growing ecosystem of customer feedback management tools, and the basic inertia created by our longtime reliance on survey research, it’s no wonder that we’ve reached what leading analysts call “peak survey effectiveness” — the point at which additional surveying begins to erode more value than it creates.
Join this engaging one-hour session to hear three seasoned CX executives will share the trends, best practices, and innovations they are pursuing to elevate CX data, analytics, and insights beyond surveys.
Our three featured speakers are:
- Dave Edelman – Executive advisor, former Aetna CMO and McKinsey Partner
- Graham Tutton – Global Head of Consumer Products & Services at InMoment, former VP of NPS Operations at Comcast
- Rich Dorfman – VP Customer Experience at Eastern Bank
Dave, Graham, and Rich will share their perspectives and experiences while touching on key themes that are reshaping the CX discipline, including:
- Evolving feedback experiences from bland survey forms to more natural and ongoing dialog.
- Increasing reliance on behavioral and operational data vs. direct customer feedback.
- Advancements in data and analytics technology that make sophisticated analytics affordable and accessible for CX applications.
Join us for a lively discussion, and take away some new ideas to help your organization move beyond traditional surveys and create more customer and business value in the process.