Thursday, October 10
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM ETWhere
EY Coaches Club
1 MetLife Stadium Drive
East Rutherford, NJ 07073Description
Pop quiz time. What makes your customers happy? Is it good customer service? A strong product? Competitive prices?
The correct answer is - All of the above and more!
While those answers are important, the only way to make your customers really happy is providing a stellar end-to-end Customer Experience. And let's be honest, for Insurance, an industry with a lot of competition and very few real differentiators - you NEED a stellar end-to-end Customer Experience.
Join Confirmit, industry experts, and your peers as we help you identify the steps that will kick-start an insurance experience revolution. We'll focus on the key challenges impacting insurance professionals. We'll discuss:
- How to effectively create emotional connections with users in a digital environment
- How to turn a customer experience failure into a winning differentiator
- Best practices for aligning CX and other internal stakeholders
We will be joined by Jeffery Williams, Senior Analyst at Forrester Research. Jeffery serves digital strategy professionals, helping them evaluate the implications of digital innovation on their businesses. And just in case you have been living on some remote island and don't know - DIGITAL IS HUGE for Insurance Companies! Trust us, you don't want to miss this opportunity to learn and network your way to success!
Register now to join our experts and your insurance colleagues focused in customer experience, engagement, and strategy to discuss innovative ways you can create an amazing customer experience. Speakers
- Jeffery Williams, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research, Inc.
- Sandy Estes, Vice President, Strategy & Program Management, Erie Insurance
- Barbara Lincoln, Director Customer Integration & Satisfaction, Erie Insurance
- Karolyn Wilhelmsen, SPHR, HRIS Manager at CSAA Insurance Group
- Claire Sporton, SVP CX Innovations, Confirmit
- Panel Discussion lead by Judy Ottenstroer, Director, Customer Experience Consulting, Confirmit
- And more