Wednesday, September 26, 2018
(Webinar will be released on this day)Where
Worldwide OnlineHow to accessClick here to access the webinar
(Page will go live on September 26)Description
The role of the CX Practitioner has evolved over the years, from the isolated few who started the movement, to an orchestra of practitioners who continue to build and sustain great experiences. But, what does it take to maintain the expertise, skill and momentum for a profession and discipline that is stated as the key differentiator companies will compete in in the future?
Please join moderator Anita Siassios, CCXP (Australia) with panelists: Catherine Thomas, Customer Success Lead at Microsoft (Australia), Jane Treadwell-Hoye, CCXP, Customer Experience Design Catalyst at Z Energy NZ (New Zealand) and Troy Barnes, Chief Customer Officer at Pizza Hut (Singapore) to share with us:
- How they have proactively managed their professional development plans throughout their career or in their current role
- What tools or resources they recommend for an effective professional development plan
- What they know now about professional development they wish they knew when they first started their career
Moderated by Anita Siassios, CCXP, Founder of ManagingCX
- Troy Barnes, Chief Customer Officer at Pizza Hut
- Catherine Thomas, Customer Success Lead at Microsoft
- Jane Treadwell-Hoye, CCXP, Customer Experience Design Catalyst at Z Energy NZ
For more information about all of our CX Day online events, please click here.