In brief: A Zoom panel discussion and audience Q&A on how the global COVID-19 pandemic has impacted CX teams and strategies.
A CX Leadership Panel: Toil, Turbulence, and Triumph in a Pandemic
As CX professionals, we know that customers (or partners, or citizens, or employees—really, people) are not all alike, so we seek to understand the different needs that bring customers to our organizations, as well as the expectations they have around getting those needs satisfied.
External forces can have a significant impact on needs and expectations, such as weather delays for airline travel, or a the spread of a deadly virus… It’s quite possible that the COVID-19 pandemic will be seen as the mother of all external forces in our lifetimes. The pandemic has impacted every individual and every organization in some way, and customer-focused organizations have been hard-pressed to deliver positive, consistent experiences as rapid and difficult-to-predict change continues.
The California CXPA is bringing together a panel of CX leaders to discuss and respond to audience questions on how CX teams and organizations have adapted during the past 18 months.
- Laura Barbaro, VP of Customer Experience, Intel
- Tony Salmaso, Head of Client Experience, Silicon Valley Bank
- John Wong, SVP of Client Experience, CO-OP Financial Services
…will discuss these topics and more:
- How was the pandemic a wake-up call for customer experience?
- What have been the biggest challenges met by your organization, and which ones remain?
- How has the pace or sheer volume of change been a factor?
- How has empathy played a role during the pandemic, and has it changed over time?
- What positive changes have you seen in CX work as a result of the pandemic?
Audience members will have the opportunity to ask questions of the panel.
Please use the link below to sign up via Eventbrite…