Customer Experience Masterclass
A hands-on interactive four-day (16 hour) interactive masterclass dedicated to the best practices and tools in customer experience management. The participants of the course will learn methodologies, case studies and do practical exercises that will help master all key skills required for a professional in the field of customer experience management. By completion of the course, you will:
- collect insights and ideas for your company
- get hands-on experience in key CX tools
- create your own personal development plan, ready for immediate implementation
- find allies within your company
- demonstrate a new level of knowledge and confidence and earn the trust of your colleagues.
The Customer Experience Masterclass has already been successfully completed by more than 12,000 CX experts across the world in 40 countries.
Are you just starting to learn CX?
Fine! The Customer Experience Masterclass is a great start: this is an opportunity to learn the best international practices, to see the entire customer experience management system and find the way to build customer experience management in your company from the scratch.
You are already a seasoned CX professional?
Wonderful! You can expand and validate your knowledge at international level, discover grey areas and calibrate your actions against best international practices. The masterclass is recommended by the International Association of CX Professionals CXPA as a stage of preparation for the exam for international certification of CX professionals - CCXP.
Customer Experience Masterclass program
The masterclass covers all core competencies of a CX specialist, including CX strategy, positioning, the role of employees in executing the strategy, customer journey mapping and management, CX metrics (VOC, VOE and VOP), change management and customer-centric corporate culture.
- The role of CX specialist in the company
- Evolution of customer experience
- CX frameworks
- CX strategy
- Customer and employee personas
- Empathy as a tool in CX
- Introduction to CJM (customer journey mapping and management)
- Customer journey mapping – stages, contact points, customer experience, emotions and needs in key touchpoints. Practical exercise.
- Measurements in CX
- Measurement system and principles
- Voice of customers, employees and processes
- Most popular CX metrics: NPS, CSI, CES
- Best practices in CX measurement
- CX design and change management
- Lean methodology
- Design thinking
- CX in digital world
- Customer-centric corporate culture and leadership
- The main role of a CX professional
Customer Experience Masterclass is recommended for:
- CX specialists and customer support experts
- Directors and marketing managers
- HR directors and managers, corporate training specialists
- Professionals in UX and digital experience management
Learn from international experts
The course is created by Ian Golding, one of the world's most prominent CX specialists, and delivered by Olga Guseva, CCXP, one of the 12 CXPA recognized trainers in the world, author of Amazon bestseller and CX consultant that works with world global brands.
Hosted on: Zoom
Date and time: 6, 13, 20, 27th of May, 10:00 - 14:00 CET, online