Tuesday, July 30, 2019
5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
221 Main St
San Francisco, CA 94105
A strong Customer Experience (CX) strategy is a foundational element of CX improvement programs. Yet, many organizations overlook the importance of a CX strategy or fail to integrate it with their overall business strategy.
During this event, we’ll explore all aspects of CX strategy with our panel of experts, including:
• Why a well-articulated CX strategy is so important.
• What makes up a solid CX strategy.
• How to go about defining CX strategy.
• Who to involve in CX strategy development.
• How to communicate the CX strategy to the organization.
• When to evolve your CX strategy.
• Where CX strategies fall short.
• Best practices, success stories, and pitfalls to avoid.
Bring your questions and challenges, as there will be time for Q&A to further direct the conversation.
• Dan Brousseau, SVP Client Experience at City National Bank
• Gretchen Kish, Experience Strategy Principal at Anaplan
• Reginald Chatman, Sr. Director of Customer Experience at Bloom Energy
• Eric Ullman, Customer & Employee Experience Strategist at CX Alchemy
5:30–6:15pm: Open Networking
6:15–7:00pm: Panel Discussion
7:00–7:30pm: Q&A with Panelists
7:30–8:00pm: Final Networking
As always, please join us for a fantastic evening of food and drink, great conversation, and learning! Thank you for supporting SF CXPA. We are a community of customer experience professionals and leaders.A special thank you goes to DocuSign for hosting this event at their spectacular Executive Briefing Center!