One of the biggest challenges of being a Customer Experience Leader is getting the buy-in from your stakeholders and navigating organizational complexity.
Commencing July 29 AEST over a 6 week period, CXPA Melbourne Network together with Dr. Ashlee Linck will host 3 x 45-minute hands-on sessions (SELF AWARENESS, LEADER DISCOVERY, APPLICATION & PRACTICE) that will provide CX leaders with a holistic approach to developing and applying self-awareness and leadership capability within a human-centered design context.
SESSION 1 | July 29 Self-awareness journey: Journey to self-awareness to understand who we are and how that impacts our human-centered design journey
• Human-centered design mindset
• Personality analysis based on key HCD traits
• Leadership and followership applied theory
• Personal strengths analysis (positive psychology)
SESSION 2 | AUGUST 12 | Leader discovery: Understanding different types of leaders, their traits, and how to approach and influence them on your human-centered design journey
• Leadership styles: what do they look like and to identify them?
• Leader-Member Exchange (LMX): how to achieve a high level of LMX
• Influencing different types of leaders on your human-centered design journey
SESSION 3 | AUGUST 26 | Application and practice: Apply insights from self-discovery and leader discovery to champion human-centered design in your organization
• Personality – Stakeholder Persona match: how to adapt your approach to champion HCD with your key stakeholders
• Toolkit for influencing HCD stakeholders
Dr. Ashlee Linck is a Lecturer in Leadership and Organisational Behaviour at Monash University and the Head of Marketing and Business Development at Three6. Ashlee grew up in the USA and now lives by the beaches of Melbourne, Australia! Ashlee has a Ph.D. in Management/Organisational Behaviour from Monash University in Melbourne, as well as a BA and MS in Management from the University of Colorado.