Congratulations! Here's who became a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) this month.
- Oluwafeyikemi Adelanwa, CCXP - KAM, Tequila Nigeria Limited
- Chrissy App, CCXP - Sr. Manager Customer Experience, Audible
- Kim Knight, CCXP - VP, Associate Director, Customer Experience Strategy, MRM//McCann
- Derrick Low, CCXP - Senior Manager, Deloitte
- Danique Nagtegaal, CCXP - Customer Journey Expert, ING Wholesale Banking
- Keith Nemzer, CCXP - Customer Experience Professional, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Shital Patel, CCXP
- Serena Riley, CCXP - Customer Experience Sr Manager, LLamasoft, Inc.
- Liisa Säkkinen, CCXP - Senior Specialist, Design Culture, OP Group
- Jonathan James Smith, CCXP - Rant & Rave
- Sulleri Puttaswamy Vinod, CCXP - Avaya Singapore Pte Ltd
- Lar Antonni Telesforo, CCXP - Customer Insights Manager, Worldpay
- Marieke van den Broek, CCXP - TUI
- Nancy Vega, CCXP - Managing Partner, Corollary Consulting LLC
Your name could be listed here, find out more
The CCXP program provides a means for individuals to obtain professional recognition of their high levels of knowledge of the customer experience discipline. For practitioners, the CCXP program provides recognition of a high level of knowledge in the field of customer experience and offers a framework for continual development. Candidates for this credential are looking to distinguish themselves in the workplace, validate their skills, and maximize their earning potential. Learn more about the CCXP program.