Airport, Shuttle, Driving Directions & Parking InformationSalt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Airport Phone: +1 800-595-2442
Airport Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Distance from hotel: 7 milesSLC Airport Ground Transportation
Transportation is available via taxi cab, Uber & Lyft car services and shuttles to and from Salt Lake City International Airport which takes approximately 7 miles or 10 minutes.
SLC Airport Rental Car Agencies
Hotel shuttle service
(scheduled with hotel -reservation required)
Please contact the Concierge at (801) 258-6703 if you would like to reserve a transfer.Driving directions from the airport to the hotel:
- Head North on N Terminal Dr toward 3800 W
- Use the left 2 lanes to take the I-80 E ramp to City Center/Ogden/Provo
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-80 E and merge onto I-80
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 121 for I-80 E toward 600 S E/Cheyenne/I-15 S/Las Vegas
- Keep right to stay on Exit 121, follow signs for 600 so.
- Destination will be on the right.
Self-parking and Valet parking are available.
Underground parking is offered for self-parking; accessible from both the Main Street and 600 South Street entrances.
Hotel Guest Overnight Valet Parking: $29.00
Hotel Guest Overnight Self-Parking: $18.00
Daily Valet: $15.00Daily Event Parking:
0-30 minutes: No Charge
30 minutes-1 hour: $3.00
1-2 hours: $6.00
2-3 hours: $9.00
Each Additional Hour: $1.00
Daily Maximum: $20.00
Lost Ticket: $50.00
A coupon or credit card is required to exit the parking garage, no cash accepted at the gate.